Tuesday 24 July 2007

Start Long Holiday

Today is the first day of my long holiday. Obviously, it started yesterday. But i didn't notice when my boss has told me last week. So, i went worked yesterday morning with happy and full food in my bag (other way for saving money:D). And worked like used to. Then, my boss came two hours later n said, "why do you come?you suppose stay at home because you will start working in the middle September." So i replied him, "Sorry then, i will go home now but i still got you 10pound for two hours n i think it was not bad, aint it?" . After that he just smile n i grabed my bag n jacket n went home..

So, its me. The worker with long holiday and dunno what to do. Mmm..how about shopping?yeah,my refrigerator is out of food.ok then,see you tomorrow..

No comments: